- Bright Spaces, the international technology company for the real estate industry, has launched a fundraising campaign on SeedBlink, to reach its goal of 2 million euros in a new round.
- EUR 1,850,000 have already been raised from VC funds that have supported the startup in the past, but also from new partners.
- The targeted amount of EUR 150,000 will be used for the development and integration of new technologies based on Generative AI that will accelerate the international growth of the startup.
Bright Spaces has grown into a European company that is transforming the way the real estate industry presents, rents and sells properties. Founded by Bogdan Nicoară and Andrei Constantin in 2019, Bright Spaces has clients in 5 European countries and recently expanded its team in London, bringing Adam Ghadiali in the role of Director, Head of Growth UK.
In an economic and social context where tenants prefer a digitised approach when looking for office space, Bright Spaces comes with two products that not only align with their requirements but add value to the processes of developers, owners, architects or fit-out companies:
- Custom 3D Space Planning – the latest product developed by the Bright Spaces team, turns 2D plans into 3D tours for a better understanding of how an office space will look.
- 3D Digital Twins – digital replicas of office and residential buildings can now be accessed online for easier viewing of all technical features, virtual tours and digital leasing.
Bright Spaces’ client portfolio so far includes companies such as: One United Properties, Skanska Romania and Finland, CA Immo Hungary, River Development, Avison Young Romania, PickTwo Studio.
Bright Spaces started this year a new financing round, of 2 million euros. VC funds that have already supported the company in the pre-seed and seed rounds have reinvested: Pi Labs, Axeleo Capital, Growceanu and Sparking Capital. New VCs, now investing for the first time in this startup, joined the round: Hellen’s Rock, Clearance Capital and Fortech Investments.
Through the campaign launched on SeedBlink, Bright Spaces aims to complete this round by raising EUR 150,000, consisting of investment tickets starting at EUR 2,500 from Business Angels in Europe. The funds will be used to integrate and develop proprietary technologies based on Generative AI that will take the presentation and leasing experience to the next level.
“The real estate industry is the largest in the world, but the least digitised, so the potential of what we are doing with Bright Spaces is enormous. We’re thrilled to see a reaffirmation of trust from our existing VC supporters in this funding round. Additionally, we’re excited to welcome new, strong investors from both Europe and Romania. As we kick off our campaign on SeedBlink, a trusted partner, we are confident that they will streamline our access to the necessary funds and knowledge.” – Bogdan Nicoara, CEO & Co-founder Bright Spaces
“We backed Bright Spaces, from “day zero” of their startup life cycle, prior to the pandemic, identifying that their 3D interactive visualisation platform has potential to become a leading global solution that transforms office leasing. We were impressed with the founders, Bogdan and Andrei, when they went through our accelerator program in 2021, and look forward to being a part of their journey as they reshape how developers, landlords, agents and tenants showcase and lease their properties in the post-COVID world.” – Faisal Butt, Founder & Managing Partner, Pi Labs
“We’re excited to launch Bright Spaces’s round on SeedBlink, a standout in Romania’s startup landscape. Their remarkable blend of foreign and local investors speaks volumes about their potential and popularity. We’re proud to support such a great startup, poised to optimise real estate processes through generative design.” said Mircea Ghita, Country Manager Romania at SeedBlink.
The SeedBlink campaign is public and open until 31st January 2024. More details are available here: https://investors.seedblink.com/invest/bright-spaces/183